Back Loading Cash Note Counter Machine
1. Automatic/Manual counting mode
2. UV (ultraviolet) detection: can detect banknotes with suspected UV properties, because fake notes often use white or bleached
paper which will reflect UV light and make the surface of note very bright. Real banknotes can absorb UV light.
3. MG (magnetic) detection: can detect banknotes without MG properties, because most of banknotes are printed using magnetic ink.
4. DD detection: can detect banknotes according to banknote’s width based on first banknote
5. Manual value counting functions.
6. Batch function: allows you to preset a specific number of bills that the machine will count up to
7. Add function: allows cumulative counting of all bills, up to a maximum of 999 bills
8. Automatic half-note, chained note, double-note detection
9. Suitable for most currencies in the world
10. TFT display change to red when fake note detected
1. Hopper Capacity: 100 old bills or 200 new bills
11. Net Weight: 5.8 kg